For several years now I have been thinking about writing my story in a book form. There have been many reasons why I have not, but none of them very good. So, I’ve begun the process of writing, hiring editors, designers, and working through the whole process to make this project a reality.
The main reason I have decided to do this is because several people have asked me to put my story in a book form so that they can give them to friends who have had a hard life and who would really benefit from my story of grace. My desire is to use all that has happened in my life to point people to Jesus. That is my end game and as much as God has used my story in the past, I believe that through publishing a book, many more will come to faith in Jesus Christ.
My goal is to have the book ready for release in February of 2013. A lot needs to happen between now (July 2012) and then, and I need your help.
Below are a few ways that you can help me out in the immediate and near future.
Follow these simple steps:
- Click here or go to http://www.facebook.com/CaseyCeaseBookProject
- Click the ‘Like’ Button on the top right of the page.
- Click the little ‘Widget’ icon text to the ‘Liked’ button and select ‘Share’ and encourage your friends to like the page.
- Join my Book’s Exclusive E-Mail List either on Facebook or on this site.
- Pre-Order Books from my KickStarter Campaign launching August or September 2012 (More info to come soon, so if you join my Facebook Page or eNewsletter, you’ll be the first to know!)
- Invite me to come to your church or organization.
More than anything, I need your prayers. Just in the beginning stages of writing, I have had to revisit some dark seasons in my life. My hope is that God will use them as an example of how He is able to transform lives through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ.